PDS is the technology support company of choice in our service area. Our employees provide quality solutions for our clients so they can focus on their business. We pride ourselves on a great work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and a focus on providing great customer service. We create continuous learning opportunities for our employees and strive to be the best at what we do. If you are intelligent, experienced, take pride in your work, are innovative, and a continual learner, then we would like to speak with you. We desire team members who are detail focused, have positive and outgoing attitudes, are well spoken and organized, are dependable and flexible, and are great communicators who take analytical approaches to technical solutions.
Perform diversified technical and administrative tasks using independent judgment and action. Assist with technology related fulfillment while maintaining customer orders, accounts, and contracts in the online management system. Assist with sales, customer reports, and analytical analysis as required. Providing support to customers and the management team is key to the success of this position.
Areas of Expertise Preferred:
- High school diploma or GED required (college preferred)
- Technology knowledge and or experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with computers
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets, databases, and word processing
- Demonstrated experience using Excel at a moderate level (Create formulas and understand Pivot tables)
- Administrative office support experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and manage business operations software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and customers
- Ability to assist with identifying and ordering technology equipment
- Ability to interact positively with customers and enhance customer relationships
- Interact with vendors, negotiate pricing, and purchase required technology products
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and clean driving record required
- Background check and drug screen required upon request
Salary is negotiable, according to individual qualifications. This position is a non-except hourly or exempt salary position based on experience. Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only US citizens authorized to work in the United States may be employed. Position is based in Morristown, TN.
Paid vacation and personal time off, healthcare assistance, 401K retirement benefits, and paid holidays.